Friday, June 11, 2010

Randomness - the sequel

Pretty optimistic aren't I? I have not even done half the things I planned to do on my last list and now I am making another one. Oh joy!

1. Find and Join a kickboxing program in this city I live in.

2. Do an all-girls road trip. Despite the misgivings of assorted fiances and other halves.

3. Write and attempt to get published a novella I have had sitting in my head for the past few years. Bullying might help me get it out.

4. Take a solo holiday before December. It will be my last chance for one. A weekend will do.

5. Set up two of my friends. With each other. Or not. :)

6. Cause a major blow-out for a bitch who deserves it.

7. Take a months sabbatical.

8. Learn to make a dish following the recipe word for word and not giving into my usual penchant to "...find out what happens when we throw a little bit of this in..."

More to come...

No comments: