Friday, June 11, 2010

Laid to Rest...

After ages and ages, I finally got around to laying off another blog I used to write. It is still bouncing around the blogosphere, but I no longer want it displayed on my profile.
I was reading it the other day and was taken aback at the super powerful emotions I had going on every time I did any writing on it. I am also amazed I didn't self-destruct with all that pent up inside.

4 years later, I am so much happier now and so proud to say it. I don't want to delete the other blog because it was such a huge source or outlet for me to get rid of everything I didn't talk about. So while it exists, I am comfortable with it no longer being visible. A friend recently blogged about anger and how it felt. I think that my old blog's job as my punching bag has been done, and done well. Now that all is well, I can bid it farewell, and say Thank you!

No comments: