Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boo! Guess who?

(dodges rotten tomatoes being thrown)
I am back again... after a long long long hiatus from a hiatus...
I have seen quite a few changes in the past few weeks and now that the dregs have settled, the itch to write something is back again... but what to write.. what to write... hmmmmmm...
I was reading through my previous posts and the underlying theme... ok so maybe its not so underlying after all... seems to be my sarcastic view of a situation, people, etc. but then I realized that this is why I blog.
Here, cloaked in complete anonymity, is my private little rant space for all those imbeciles who cross my path, and the best part is I get to share this with you, so you too can read and enjoy my little, albeit infrequent, anecdotes about the group of people who have the collective IQ of a goldfish (I hereby shamelessly steal this priceless quote from a friend and promise to parrot it everytime I think the situation warrants it)

4 comments:

Black Swan said...

If I haven't said that enough - I'll be the first one to throw that aforementioned rotten tomato! :D
Well, at least you managed to type SOMETHING!!

Envie said...

Finally!

A post at last, but you stealer, you ! :)

Niamh said...

Can you blame me??? there are some people who just warrant that kind of label.. they make me crazy !

speedluv said...

NEED MORE POSTS..!! NEED MORE POSTS..!! NEED MORE POSTS..!! NEED MORE POSTS..!! NEED MORE POSTS..!!