Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random musings

Boys are like slinkies. Pretty useless; but fun to watch fall down stairs.

Curiosity was framed. Stupidity killed the cat.

It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does make a more pleasant form of misery.

"Good morning" is a contradiction of terms.

The real trouble with life is that there's no background music.

Anyone who says something is "as easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby.

If you try to fail, but succeed, which have you really done?

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice-cream, which is kind of the same thing.

I do not obsess, I think intently.

It's you and me against the world - we attack at dawn.

Sometimes I'm off in my own little world. But it's OK. I like it there.

If you wait around for a guy to save you, prepare to wait a while. Look at Sleeping Beauty.

Best friends - the people who know the real you and love you anyway.

Reality continues to ruin my life.

If everything seems to be going well, you've obviously overlooked something.

My mates are better than yours. Yeah. Be jealous.

I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous.

No comments: