Friday, March 5, 2010

Randomness strikes in the middle of the day

I watched that movie again... you know.. the old guys, one of whom dies, but not the one you thinking of...
And it got me thinking.. we all have those things to do that we never get around to.
So I am making my list now. And will probably keep updating it every little while.

1. I want to go skydiving. Not the pansy kind, but something crazy, somewhere in NZ hopefully.

2. Same goes for bungee jumping, parasailing and (dont tell anyone) but BASE jumping. I might be terrified of open heights, but I want to be extremist about getting over it.

3. Disappear. For a week. No cell phones, no email, no FB (although I cant imagine that right now) No contact whatsoever.

4. I want to go to a supermarket and pretend to be a foreign national and speak in gibberish and pretend not to understand a word they are saying.

5. I want to walk across Brooklyn Bridge again. At Sunset. (its not suicidal if you carry mace) but I want to walk it with you.

6. Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Venice and Rome.

7. Learn another language.

8. Play a practical joke on someone in a public place.

9. Talk all night and watch the sun rise. Either a Beach or a Summit will do.

10. Figure out why it is so hard to write down a bunch of things you want to do.

11. Write and receive a Love Letter. The Pen and Paper kind.

12. Run a Marathon, even a half marathon.

13. Get over my irrational dislike for the Number 13.

14. Someday, update this list.

1 comment:

Black Swan said...

Speaking gibberish in a supermarket is SO you! :D I can totally imagine you doing that.