Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Bug Bites Again

A friend pointed out a few days ago that my last post up here was almost a year ago. That resulted in my looking expectantly at my screen for a while, assuming that this page was going to just fill up.
Well, this is where the ultimate dilemma strikes me. What to write about? I mean I can talk for hours and hours (and have multiple friends attest to that) but I need to feel to be able to write. So I thought, and then I realized that my problem lay in the fact that I had so much to say/write about, that I had no clue where to start.
I went off writing for a while due to a few circumstances that left me feeling like I needed a break from the kind of emotions that writing leaves me with. But now that all is well and happy in my world again, the bug has bitten and I have gone back to my little notepad and pencil.
:)
Look out for more in a little while.
(You know who this message is for :) )

1 comment:

Black Swan said...

Its the writing girl. It inspires scourging for posts.